We have been doing some further testing of Addressables and have run into some issues. In one simple example, we have addressables referencing some scenes and some prefabs. When I build the bundles on my Mac, they are all built and play correctly. When they are built on a Windows PC - exactly the same setup, they are all built again but the asset bundles containing any scenes are named with a different hash and a few bytes different. On another Windows PC they were built again successfully, but different again to the other two machines. What it looks like is scenes in asset bundles are built slightly differently between each machine, causing the bundles to be named and sized slightly differently. This will cause issues with patching later on down the track - if we build the bundles on PC1 for the initial release, commit everything to git, then attempt to build some update on PC2, all bundles that include scenes will be rebuilt and modified, even if they have not changed. I also couldn't guarantee that if we rebuild the bundles on the same PC a few months down the track that the bundles would be built the same. Is there any way to work around this, or some setting perhaps that might need to be enabled? The issue I see is that I have a setup such as this: LocalStaticBundleA - Scene1, Scene2, Scene3 LocalStaticBundleB - Scene4, Scene5, Scene6 After building them, I then make a change to scene 2 and scene 3, and preparing for content update would look like this: LocalStaticBundleA - Scene1 LocalStaticBundleB - Scene4, Scene5, Scene6 RemoteContentUpdateA - Scene2, Scene3 Now building the bundles would produce a modified StaticBundleA (because Scene2 and Scene3 have been removed), and also a modified StaticBundleB (because Unity won't rebuild bundles identically as mentioned above), and a new Content Update bundle (as intended). What we would ideally like is to re-use the Local bundles built initially so that those files are not marked as changed, but the client would look for the Remote folder and grab the newer bundles from there. I believe as a work-around I can save the asset bundles built initially as a backup, and then when its time to build the update I can copy the files into the Library/com.unity.addressables/StreamingAssetsCopy folder so that the build pre-processor will pick up the initial bundles and use them in the build. But this feels incorrect to have to manually replace the built folder location. Additionally, this is not possible for a Remote update, e.g. if I make a change to Scene2 again for another update, I would have: LocalStaticBundleA - Scene1 LocalStaticBundleB - Scene4, Scene5, Scene6 RemoteContentUpdateA - Scene3 RemoteContentUpdateB - Scene2 In this situation, if I had marked RemoteContentUpdateA as static, it would have the same issue as the local bundles - the bundle has changed and would have to be re-downloaded. But if the RemoteContentUpdateA stayed exactly the same, and only RemoteContentUpdateB was new, the download size is smaller. The only way I can think to resolve this is to manually modify the content update .json and .hash file (which might be fragile as I am not certain of the format of those files or how they work exactly), or to manually replace the RemoteContentUpdateA bundle with the previous bundle and rename it to match the exact file name (which may or may not work).