Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Daydream with VR-LWRP is killing me

Discussion in 'Daydream' started by CWatsonT2, Jan 14, 2019.

1. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

I've finally gotten it to compile and run using Unity 2018.3.1f1 with the VR-LWRP and GVR SDK for Unity v1.180.0. The problem is that objects seem to be off by a little bit in each eye so they don't overlap properly when looking with both eyes. If you look through a single eye everything looks fine but if you look with both eyes it'll mess you up real quick. If I disable the LWRP and use standard shaders the problem goes away. I've also tried getting rid of the camera and creating a new one. That didn't help either. I'm using the player prefab that comes in the google sdk. It's like the LWRP affects the camera perspective in some way that I haven't figured out. Any ideas how to fix this?

2. Benjams

Benjams

Unity Technologies

We were able to reproduce this and have initiated an investigation into the issue. Thanks for your feedback.

rob_ice likes this.
  3. hawken

hawken

Oh man I'm glad I saw this thread...

4. rob_ice

rob_ice

Any update on this?