I'm using collaborate on a small project with a team of two. A couple of times now, when the artist has pulled down my latest set of changes, he's been greeted by a completely broken project, riddled with errors. To try and debug the problems, I downloaded the project on a different computer, and discovered that lots of my code changes weren't being recognised. Primarily, this seems to be when I've refactored code, changing folder structures and namespaces. It seems like Collaborate recognises that the file has moved, and successfully does that part, but then the contents of the file do not update; All the namespaces are still set to the old locations, and other snippets of code get lost. It seems like the files which haven't been moved all work fine though, and then contain references to namespaces which do not exist, resulting in a wall of red in the console. I've been resorting to manually copying the entire scripts folder over to my second machine after I make any changes, and then re-uploading through collaborate on the second machine. This usually causes Unity to recognise any changes it missed the first time. I gotta say, this is pretty damn unacceptable for a VCS. The one job of a VCS should be providing a reliable backup and history of your files; Right now, it seems like it can't even handle plain text files reliably. I dread to think what's going to happen as this project progresses. Usually, I'd prefer to use git, but Collaborate seemed like a much easier option for my less tech-savvy artist, unfortunately, it's resulting in lots of headaches for them, and now I'm starting to question if I made the right call.