Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Classic solitaire card game like you have never seen before is finally here.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by cvezina, Jul 10, 2023.

1. cvezina

cvezina

The game is using 3D animated Manga models created with VRoid Studio. Characters are animated in special ways while playing. You can play from any browser of any platform as long as it supports WebGL 2. The application is based on the popular Top Solitaire available for free for Mac and iOS. No installation needed. The app is still in advance development stage (beta)

Play for FREE at https://www.pcv-soft.com/ts

adamgolden likes this.
  2. Twenalexyy

Twenalexyy

Wow, stumbling upon this post feels like finding a hidden gem in a vast desert! Classic solitaire is like a comfy old sweater—familiar, cozy, and timeless. But now, seeing it through your fresh perspective, it's like discovering a new color in the rainbow! Adding spider solitaire into the mix? Brilliant! It's like sprinkling a pinch of excitement onto an already delicious dish. Your creativity truly shines here. I can't wait to dive into this unexpected twist on a beloved classic. The question in my mind now is, how did you come up with such a delightful idea? I'm genuinely curious to hear your process.

Last edited: May 10, 2024