Search Unity

Can't use seat...

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Mr-Knieves, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Mr-Knieves

Mr-Knieves

Hello,

I'm trying to activate my unity plus seat on Mac (Works on windows without problems) but when I'm trying to activate it I get the the message "serial has reached maximum number of activations".

I have tried everything, removing the seat, reassigning it, reinstalling Unity, nothing works. I have also done this while the windows version is closed. No matter what I do I get that message on Mac, but the Windows version works fine.

When I click "Disable existing activations" it takes be back to my Unity 4.x license and nothing I do there helps either. (Again, all this works on Windows without problems).

Please advise, thanks.

Unity 5.3.4

Attached Files:

2. Jacob_Unity

Jacob_Unity

Administrator

jashan likes this.
  3. jashan

jashan

For anyone running into this and finding this thread - I almost freaked out because support@unity3d.com hasn't replied after a day (and they aim to handle requests "within 5 business days", which in a case like this, is not acceptable and actually almost a little ridiculous - without access to my Plus license, I cannot do builds, which is business critical).

But meanwhile, there is a proper Web interface to handle issues like this yourself, so the information above and in the linked thread is outdated. You can now do this yourself via My Account / My Seats. See also here, and here.