Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone help about performance?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by vitormd86, Jan 27, 2015.

1. vitormd86

vitormd86

Hi!
    I have a begginer question about performance. I need to kwon how good, and fast my game will run on a specific plataform, and I don't kwon how, or where to start. I'm thinking in a 2D game for mobile, and a want to use some effects, but how can I know if these effects are too much for the plataform I want to run? or, how can I know the minimum hardware the player need to have?
    I'm glad if someone can show where to read about performance with these focus.
    Ps.: Sorry about my english error... =]
    Thanks!

2. SteveJ

SteveJ

3. vitormd86

vitormd86

I think about test... but I'm feared about have to rework TOO MUCH, after I discover that the game is running very bad on some devices... so, I would like to kwon a little about that before I start.
    Thanks for the links Steve.
    =]

4. SteveJ

SteveJ

There was a really good article/blog post once with some great optimisation tips. I'm trying to find it for you. Will post a link if I do.

5. vitormd86

vitormd86

ok... i'll search, today, about optiomization tips too =]
    thanks