Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Unbending Land - RPG

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by JustStezi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. JustStezi

JustStezi

Attached Files:

2. JustStezi

JustStezi

Its now on sale!
    Check it out!

3. changsaobien

changsaobien

At least you should place video on market to demonstrate how about gameplay and it's worth to consider buy or not...

ps: how you set app Eligible for Family, seem it's more friendly with search engine, is it?!

4. N1ghtrunner

N1ghtrunner

Great effort on releasing your first game to the Play Store - it must have taken tremendous effort to accomplish all of the systems you have in place. It seems you've had a challenge with purchases given your installs are at around 10+.

Can I ask, how have you tackled advertising your game? Have you spent any money on game ads, or tried to get it exposed on any social media platforms?

5. JustStezi

JustStezi

Thanks for the positive words, yes it was a huge effort.

Until now I kept my advertising at a minimum. Only a few forums and a little bit on social media.

I am currently still working on improving the game. When I am at a point where I think the game is really finished, I want to increase my advertising.

6. N1ghtrunner

N1ghtrunner

Particularly around Christmas time it would be a good idea to advertise it on the play store I think, or at least consider offering it for free to get a big audience providing your feedback. If you think about it, there will be loads of people getting Google Play vouchers as gifts, and they'll be looking for 'stuff' to spend it on - if yours comes up they might just give it a go, so take $50 or so and test it out!

7. JustStezi

JustStezi

I have ads running, but it seems that people don’t want to pay money for an app they don’t know.

Thats why I just uploaded a big updated and the app will be for free from 13.03.2019 until 20.03.2019.

So, check it out!