I’ve got a standard 3D Application in development and have just begun an Oculus branch of the project. However, I’ve noticed some serious problems with the VR implementation of the PostProcessing 2.0 system in VR. I’m wondering if anyone else has found similar issues and if there are workarounds. NOTE: I’ve gotten similar errors with both the “PostProcessing 2” package available through the Package Manager, and when DL’d directly from GitHub. I also have downloaded the latest version of Unity from the Hub and tested with it before posting, (Unity 2019.1.3.f1). 1) In order to get _any_ image on the Oculus headset when Post Processing Layer is on any camera, (even a camera in a virgin scene,) one must UN-check the box labeled, “Directly to Camera Target.” (Otherwise the screen stays black, or if checked while the game is running, the last displayed image freezes on-screen.) 2) VFX including Bloom, Vingette, Chromatic Aberration, and _especially_ Ambient Occlusion yield varying degrees of garbage: * Bloom seems okay with low levels of Intensity, but higher levels yield a lot of stair-stepping garbage. * Chromatic Aberration and Vignette put a line down the center of each eye-camera as if it’s trying to apply the effect to separately to EACH HALF of BOTH eye cameras. *Ambient Occlusion is just wrong — it puts ghosts of objects in the walls of other objects. I’m typing this on an iPad, and can post screencaps from my desktop system later if anyone would like to see the issues I’m experiencing. (I can’t upload the project itself due to NDA’s, but I could try to create a demo scene that exhibits these problems and upload that if you’d like.) Thanks for your thoughts, and hopefully your help in figuring out how to get at least a little post-process goodness into the VR version of what we’re working on.