Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

After Making "Start Game" button; Games color is off

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by j_spencer93, Nov 6, 2018.

1. j_spencer93

j_spencer93

I am not sure if it has to do with the coding or not, but I am having an issue that I can't seem to fix. If this isn't the right place to post this then please point me in the right direction.

After making the Main Menu scene with a working start game button, once it is clicked, the game loads all washed out. Below are the two images. I am assuming it has to do with a material or something from the start screen. Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 3.21.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 3.21.19 PM.png

The coding is straight from a tutorial that i have used before without any errors:

using System.Collections;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;
    using UnityEngine.SceneManagement;

public class MainMenu : MonoBehaviour {

public void PlayGame()
    {
    SceneManager.LoadScene(SceneManager.GetActiveScene().buildIndex + 1);
    }

public void QuitGame ()
    {
    Debug.Log("Quit!");
    Application.Quit();
    }
    }

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. j_spencer93

j_spencer93

NVM it is fixed now.

3. It's always mandatory to post your code in code tags in the forum, also it is courteous if you include your solution for the record: if someone searches the forum and have similar issue.

Kiwasi and SparrowGS like this.
  4. SparrowGS

SparrowGS

I too am wondering what's up with that?

a wild guess is you spawn another light in there with the scene, but as ninja said, include you solution so others can know

5. j_spencer93

j_spencer93

I apologize for that. And the solution was, you have to go to Windows - Rendering - Lighting settings and turn the auto generate off on one of the scenes.