Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor 2D/3D game-dev-artist/pro > seeking a good programmer for beautiful platformer!

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Mori_X, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Mori_X

Mori_X

Hi

I am 2D/3D generalist and composer with strong experience in game development, asset creation, animation, and all the processes that are needed to create a full blown game, except programming.
    Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/pprosic

In 2012, I developed with an old friend a unique endless platformer for mobiles showcased in this video:

Unfortunately, we had to halt the project because of spaghetti code, which hindered further development and implementation of new features.

Nevertheless, I remain passionate about creating a quality jump 'n' run with at least the same character in a new universe and 360 degree freedom, for platforms like Steam and Xbox. I'm seeking a collaborator who would share such passion and might be willing to commit the time and effort required to turn in the end our vision into a reality - one that has the potential to become financially sustainable.

Collaboration on level design and gameplay ideas will be crucial, so you should have experience with platformers or similar genres like metroidvanias. Moreover, I'm looking for an experienced programmer who can adapt to new ideas and implement them seamlessly to enhance the game by working structured.

I'm willing to dedicate myself to it full-time. If you're ready to make a meaningful change in your life and have the skills and dedication required, please reach out via DM. Please note that I'm only considering collaborators with significant experience—no beginners, please.

best regards,

Patrick

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024