Search Unity

Zombies: Run & Bite (in development)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by dozzzl, Jun 5, 2014.

1. dozzzl

dozzzl

Hi guys,

Wanted to share with you one project that we're working on right now at GameArx. As you can see it's called Zombies: Run & Bite and yes it's about vampires. Joking :)
    It's endless runner game, which might look a little bit like subway surfers or minion rush, but still has some differences. I've been playing a lot of zombie runners and they're mostly all about you running from zombies, in our game we play for zombies and chase people to spread the virus.

Basically we'll have 5 characters which are unique as each character has own ability that makes him "must have" to get the best score and progress in game. Basic character will be manager guy whose ability is to infect up to 5 people, other characters can infect only 1. Housewife will grant you score multiply bonus, fatso will double brain gathering rate, professor will make boosters appear more often and marine will break the obstacles and sacrifice himself to save the squad (like a shield), becides there will be well known boosters like magnet, score multiplier, hoverboard which allows to fly and collect stuff in the air and explosion liquid which will blow up obstacles in short radius. All stuff and character are upgradable, so there will be stuff to do.

For now we're working on UI and bug fixing, also some additional animations will come soon. We're looking for talented guys who can help with Sound FX and soundtrack. If you can help - PM me

Check the video of alpha version gameplay:

Thanks for your attention! Comments are welcomed!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. jameos

jameos

art style is awesome very colorful and clean love it!

dozzzl likes this.
  3. dozzzl

dozzzl

Thanks! We'll do our best to make it even better

4. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Think i've just fallen in love with your building design, looks so nice. Everything looks pretty polished already just for an alpha build.

5. dozzzl

dozzzl