Search Unity

Zombie

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by fibroideagle, May 28, 2014.

1. fibroideagle

fibroideagle

Hello guys! I am quite new to unity so I have no idea to make a zombie script. I need help really badly. I made my gun and made my bullet work and everything but I have no idea how to make a zombie. Please make a zombie AI for me. I have the model and everything and I checked the script reference and it sucks really badly. I have no idea what to do there. Please help! I checked youtube tutorials and all of them suck or don't go for what I need. Here is what I need

Zombie to die and respawn
    When I shoot it. It gives me one point
    And maybe health.

Thanks so much!

2. LeftyRighty

LeftyRighty

have a look at the tutorial project for "space shooter" http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/space-shooter

that'll cover off the die / respawn, health and scoring etc.

AI is a little more complex, so I'd seriously consider starting with that and getting used to the process/language/"unity way of doing things" with dumb zombies that just walk forwards or walk at the player etc.

3. KelsoMRK

KelsoMRK

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it sucks...
    And being new to Unity has absolutely nothing to do with writing a zombie AI - or any AI for that matter. You'll get better responses if you post code that you've started and specific issues that you've run into instead of the "make this for me" approach.

4. Hard target

Hard target

You can get the FPSkit_v1.3.5 on the Armendunity websight.It has in it zombies that attack you.And also scripts for zombies and a health script for zombies.And you can mod it as well.Add your own models of enemies and anything else.It is pretty cool.You have to create a free account to get it though.It has two driveable vehicles in it a helicopter and a jeep.