Search Unity

Zombie prefabs / asset how to make them Walk?! (HELP NEED)

Discussion in 'Prefabs' started by unity_FUc_6LWWe7c3mw, Jul 24, 2021.

1. unity_FUc_6LWWe7c3mw

unity_FUc_6LWWe7c3mw

Good day,
    i make a game for PC and want to make a Zombie whit the Zombie pack from the assets Store.
    I imported it and ccliked on prefab folder drag the Zombie in my Project(Zombie1) unpacked it completly, renamed it to Zombie001 and removed the animator because i want to make it whit an Animation. So next i go to the Animations folder opened the Zombie@Z_Walk_InPlace FBX model and duplicated the Walk Animation out of him and renamed it to ZombieWalk, go in Debug mode and set Legacy to true and in the normal mode i am then made the Animation to a Loop. I made the Size on my Animation to one and draged the ZombieWalk Animation in the Two fields i pressed tesst and nothing worked(I made 10Different trys or somthing like that).in the Web i do not found anythink too. What can i do to solve this?(My Unity Version is 2020.1.7f1 and the Package Version is the newest).

Thanks to all in advance!

Attached Files:

• D.PNG
      D.PNG
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
  2. unity_FUc_6LWWe7c3mw

unity_FUc_6LWWe7c3mw

Good day,
    i found a solution (I made the animation to Generic and Create and the Caractor also must go to generic)! Thanks too all that tryed to help