Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Zombie Night Terror

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by jlevet, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Yippie

Yippie

Gratz man, no surprise though :D

2. jlevet

jlevet

We will be with @melong showing Zombie Night Terror at PAX South the 28-29-30-31 of January at San Antonio!

See you there guys!

3. joni-giuro

joni-giuro

This is awesome!

4. derf

derf

I think that is what gives it it's charm.

5. jlevet

jlevet

The new trailer of Zombie Night Terror is out !

Come and try the Demo this week-end at PAX South San Antonio!

Martin_H, Peter77, ZGS_Pehel and 2 others like this.
  6. Farelle

Farelle

this is awesome looking :D i want to play it

7. Rioneer

Rioneer

This is so awesome that I had to bookmark it. Seriously I love pixel art and a game like this? Sorry but this is F***ing amazing ! I wish I had a team like that though.

8. tango209

tango209

9. Martin_H

Martin_H

Oh, didn't realize the game was made by "one of us". Super cool! I had put it on my steam wishlist (which I basically use as bookmarks) just for the aesthetics, but once I realized the gameplay would have aspects of Lemmings in it I was certain I'll buy it at some point. I'm giving you that information so that you know that for some "idiots in a hurry" like myself, the USP of your game still isn't obvious. I usually don't watch trailers on steam. Hope that information is somehow useful for you.

I seriously think you've struck gold here. It's one of those ideas that make me think "Awww, I wish I had thought of that!".

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  10. jlevet

jlevet

Thanks guys!

Yup Zombie Night Terror launched the 20th of July on
    - Steam
    - GoG
    - Humble Store
    - Green Man Gaming

And there is a -15% discount for the launch week!

And we have a special launch trailer for the occasion!

iamthwee, tango209 and Martin_H like this.
  11. Houman47

Houman47

Wow nice !

12. Martin_H

Martin_H

Yesterday night I went through my entire steam library and my unredeemed humble keys and noticed there wasn't anything I wanted to play right now, so your game managed to be the most appealing game on earth in that moment and I bought it. No regrets, truly fantastic concept and execution!

Only problem I've had so far was that it started Fullscreen on the wrong monitor and I had to alt-enter twice to get it to maximize on the right one.

I've read on your website that you're a team of 4 people who worked on this for 2 years. I'd love to know how many hours of work per week the whole team averaged during those 2 years, to put into perspective how long it takes to make such a game. You really did a great job, it's beautiful, polished, challenging and rewarding. You and the rest of the team can be proud of your work! I hope sales are good!

13. jeromelevet

jeromelevet

@Martin_H To have a rough idea, there was 4 people working fulltime on it since more than 2years and a half. Music & Sound guy joined us around 8month ago, and we had an game/level design help from a guy since 1 year.

And Gambitious is doing all Marketing / Press relations / Communications / etc for us so we can work 100% on the game, and not on others "boring" parts :D

Martin_H likes this.
  14. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

I usually can't stand the idea of zombie games or horror games or anything like that, but because this is a) so well animated and b) full of character and c) original and d) FUNNY ..... I like it :D

Martin_H likes this.