Search Unity

[Zios] Editor Theme Support

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Brad-Smithee, Jun 18, 2016.

1. aymanshoaib997

aymanshoaib997

Should we expect a release for newer unity versions (2017.x)anytime soon?

2. Brad-Smithee

Brad-Smithee

I focus mostly on projects where people have expressed interest on a regular basis. By this point, I was hoping to see theme creators surface as well as having dialogues open with other Unity developers (ideally those that use different platforms/environments). If this were the case, I could have a base of accessible testers using different configurations to work with on improving things.

The reality is that I've only been contacted via Discord by a few users (and only one who discussed improvement aspects) in the last 2 years. This leads me to believe interest might not be too great. Nevertheless, I'll still try to resolve broken functionality between major versions when time is available.

3. methos5k

methos5k

Well, for the record, I'm one of the mostly silent users of your package. :)
    I was using it for a while before the latest update; since then, I have it downloaded but haven't used it yet, but that's just because I haven't gotten around to it, and not because I lost interest.

My only suggestion, or comment really, I suppose, was that the theme would not maintain it's colour during refresh of scripts. I'm not sure if it's changed or that's even fixable.
    Edit: The colour/theme disappears momentarily*. Not forever.

Anyways, I think the project is wonderful. I'm sure there are other quiet people like me, is what I meant.

There is a recent download for windows and Mac on page 3 of this thread*.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    neoshaman likes this.
  4. melesean

melesean

Hi there
    I just passed by and want to say thanks. I start learning unity recently but feel sick with the horrible default personal edition UI. Your theme just saved me and encourage me to continue working on Unity. :)

sadicus likes this.
  5. Nnbveh

Nnbveh

Hi! Looks like im not the only one turned off by the editor's appearance, great that someone took their time to fix it! Any chance for Mac build for the latest version? Thanks!!!

The one from the link on the third page is not working on 2018.1.0f2...

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  6. Brad-Smithee

Brad-Smithee

I've briefly looked at Unity 2018. There are two main issues. One is that the UnityEditor.TimeArea.styles field was renamed to UnityEditor.TimeArea.timeAreaStyles internally. Normally, this would cause a "mismatch" warning and style skip to occur in the themes system, but Unity developers have the TimeArea class inheriting from ZoomableArea -- which now contains its own styles field that the system is incorrectly trying to use.

To broadly prevent errors like this, I'll need to change the parsing order to validate some GUIStyle fields (set with reflection) to prevent same-path/same-name mismatches. In the meantime, renaming UnityEditor.TimeArea.styles.guiskin to UnityEditor.TimeArea.timeAreaStyles.guiSkin will at least let the system load in Unity 2018 without errors.

The other problem seems to have to do with changes to how Unity handles color space of textures. Gamma color space should always display the theme textures correctly. In versions prior to Unity 2018, Linear color space required sRGBtexture as false. However, now, it would seem sRGBtexture needs to be true to get correct colors.

A quick-fix solution would be to set your color space to Gamma (if possible). Ultimately, the solution I'll do is set the ColorImportSettings class in ThemePalette.cs to use importer.sRGBTexture = true and then ensure that the @Generated and Backgrounds folder images have the sRGB flag on in their import inspectors.

Those two fixes would get Zios Themes in Unity 2018 mostly functional after an editor restart. Besides those, I'll need to investigate some consistency issues with changing certain preference window settings in Unity 2018 before I build another release.

7. Ben-BearFish

Ben-BearFish

@Brad-Smithee Any ETA on that for 2018? I just discovered this thread and your extension looks amazing. :)

INKnightStudio likes this.
  8. AlanMattano

AlanMattano

Things need to work long run and so stability is much more important than aesthetics. If you combine both, you've got a classic. Aesthetics by itself is just "fashion". Better fixing old bugs than adding new features. As a silent follower, I hope that I can use it one day. If you want more attraction you can change the title to include the words "dark" and "skin".

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  9. gazoonwhat

gazoonwhat

I will wait patiently

10. Jiraiyah

Jiraiyah

wow wow wow, i just found this thread,,,,,, oooooh god, although i have the pro version, but still being able to tweak the theme is something everyone, pro or not looks forward to. will patiently wait for 2018 build to give it a shot

11. Jiraiyah

Jiraiyah

can anyone tell me where to do this tweak?

12. Jiraiyah

Jiraiyah

Tried the latest build on Unity 2018.2.0.b8
    so far only two little problems, well, one of them is "big" problem :p

upload_2018-6-18_17-6-34.png
    the CONSOLE font is way way big. the other one is the time line. I can close my eyes on the time line one because i barely use it myself for time being, but console is a bit problematic !
    also, here is a picture of my pallet, if any one interested i can upload the file

so far, I am speachless with what i am looking at in front of monitor. only one suggestion, if we can choose colors, and fonts, shouldn't we be able to choose the size of font for different parts, well, it may not make sense when it comes to component names of field numbers, but for console, it would be pretty darn cool.

by the way, if by any chance, any god blessed person found a way to add some items here in this space, please please send a pm to me and tell me how :D

upload_2018-6-18_17-12-23.png

EDIT : is it me, or is it the bug developer mentioned for unity 2018? after closing unity, now on opening, it is stuck on the unity loading screen (the one with rainbow lines)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  13. Jiraiyah

Jiraiyah

just looked into your repo source, you still are building against 5.6?! man, there are some depricated code there. also, i'm not sure how your build script handles the preprocessor directives?

14. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

I'm curious why repo hasn't been updated anymore as well. There's clearly been development since. I really liked how this worked on 2017.1 but had to stop using on newer versions (too many things broke), looking forward on getting it back on 2018.2 but it would help to get the full sources for current versions :)

15. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

I think this is mainly because you don't hang out on the Unity specific discord or slack group (I'm on both but I avoid those general gamedev groups on purpose as I feel they just split the discussion too much), I wanted to drop a note before but felt it would be bit weird to join a new discord just to ask some questions on this

Also assuming people weren't interested on this feels kinda weird, considering that dark theme is by far most requested feature from Unity :)

16. dozhwal

dozhwal

Hi, i sometimes come to see if zeos theme is updated and if i can use it..
    The problem si when i say myself : ok i install it, Unity just add a feature in the last version i want to have ! (as it was for the timeline)

I am surprised there are no more people finding this gem, but i think the name is not enough clear. "Free unity Dark Theme" will work much more i think ;)
    I found your work by mistake the first time...

17. SINe-DEPRECATED

SINe-DEPRECATED

As others have stated, I think there's many users of this plugin that don't say much because it works perfectly for them with the default themes. For light-sensitive people who can't afford to pay for Unity like me, this plugin is a blessing.

18. dozhwal

dozhwal

So.... who is enough skilled to update the github to make zios theme works with 2018.2 ? (not me :p )

sadicus likes this.
  19. LightStriker

LightStriker

I have, but it's as much against the Terms of Service as you can get. On every class in UnityEditor.dll that has a OnGUI method, I've added 2 public static event named OnBeforeGUI and OnAfterGUI that are raised before and after OnGUI. I used Mono.Cecil to inject IL code directly in the DLL.

20. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

You can use harmony https://github.com/pardeike/Harmony/ to do hot-patch anything.
    You have access to the original, unpatched member, so you can disable it if you want without reloading (just add a static bool that you can toggle somewhere).
    I use it all the time to add stuff to Unity's inspectors (especially warnings when the user selects something wrong).

It's super simple to use and very fast.

21. LightStriker

LightStriker

One or the other are both against the TOS :p

22. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

Is in-memory patching/weaving against the TOS? Oh damn.
    Could you point me to the right part on the TOS where this is forbid?

I have a a few places to update to mention that.

I'm hoping the restrictions is only for published builds, not while working on the editor itself.
    Lots of people are even patching the UnetWeaver because of an issue with the new Incremental Compiler. This is the current accepted workaround.

23. LightStriker

LightStriker

The part where it talks about any kind of reverse engineering or modification of the source code.

UNet - as far as I remember - is on GitHub with a kind of odd "you're allowed to modify it" TOS.

But I'm 100% certain that the UnityEngine and UnityEditor DLL are not open to that. Obviously I doubt anybody would go visit you to check if you tempered with the editor library, but just something you should be aware of.

24. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

I'm wondering of in-memory patching counts as a modification, in this case.
    Hot-patching the editor made my work a lot easier and with very few hacks to workaround some annoying limitations and the lack of proper extensibility entry points.

Also, opening access to internal classes and methods reduced my reflection usage to a fraction to what it was before and gave me the peace of mind of type-safety.

Since these hot-patching methods similarly to reflection, I wonder if reflecting internal/private stuff also violates the TOS.
    If that's the case, we're all doomed since reflection is so ubiquitous with Unity.

Edit: Maybe we should create a new thread to discuss this, to avoid derailing this one.

25. rz_0lento

rz_0lento

From 2.6 General Restrictions on https://unity3d.com/legal/terms-of-service/software :
    You can see in the end of that text what is permitted, basically how I read that is that if mess only with with Unitys CLI assemblies to make your workflow better, that's allowed use.

26. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

What comprises CLI in our case?
    Is the UnityEditor assembly part of the CLI? Is altering functionality via delegates and IL-manipulation considered a modification?

Legal stuff is hard.

Walter_Hulsebos likes this.
  27. LightStriker

LightStriker

CLI is any .NET library.

UnityEngine.dll and UnityEditor.dll are both CLI.

TOS covers any modification, runtime or not.

28. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

Reflection on internal/private probably violates the TOS, then.
    We're all outlaws, so we better keep quiet.

Walter_Hulsebos likes this.
  29. LightStriker

LightStriker

No... Like it's said, "you may decompile the Unity Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) assemblies solely to inspect their functionality for purposes of understanding or improving performance of your Project Content or any editor extension to the Unity Software."

You can decompile it, read it, and base your own stuff on it. But you cannot modify it.

30. SugoiDev

SugoiDev

Yeah, but I think we all change some internal field here and there. I know I do.
    Thankfully, legal is pretty gray and all, but I had never stopped to actually think about reflection as being something that could potentially violate the TOS.

31. sadicus

sadicus

Hey, just discovered this thread. ...so does not yet work in 2018 but upgrade is in progress?

32. Rotary-Heart

Rotary-Heart

It works for me on 2018.2 without issues or any extra modification. Haven't found any error on it yet.

Novack likes this.
  33. splinefx

splinefx

Hi, 2018.2.4f1 user here. It works fine until I use Play Mode. Every time I leave it, my palette changes to another one. It looks very similar to the Colorful/Elegance, but is not completely the same. I checked each and every palette in the preferences, and it seems that no one matches the one which turns on when I leave Play Mode. But if I open Unity Preferences window and choose Themes, palette resets back to the correct one.

34. Rotary-Heart

Rotary-Heart

You can press shift+F1 to apply the theme after exiting play mode.

35. Deleted User

Deleted User

Wow nice job why do Unity developers ignore me? PS: Idiots are Unity Teams. Thanks @Brad-Smithee! You helps my hurting eyes. Thanks! I am mad since 2 years - I have big problem with Unity.

But I have errors

What does it happen? PLEASE FIX IT!

36. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

First, nobody is working for you, so do it yourself.

Second, don't demand it on caps!

-----

I have ported this to 2018.3b: https://github.com/zios/unity-themes/pull/36

Maybe, Zios doesn't prefer such identation, so I can easily remove it!

CHEMAX3X and dozhwal like this.
  37. Jaedong

Jaedong

Is there any way to make the console dark too?

38. splinefx

splinefx

Thank you for your work! It may be really stupid question, but can we access it somehow? I'm not good in Github =/
    I checked out the Releases thread, and the latest one there is [r573] from 2017.

39. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

There you have it: https://github.com/z3nth10n/unity-themes/archive/master.zip

dozhwal likes this.
  40. Ruchir

Ruchir

Will this be updated by the developer in future or it will just get bug fixes by the community members?

41. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

There is a group of nice people in a Discord group (you can see: https://github.com/zios/unity-themes/pull/36).

@Bradical and another 10 people is updating it in a SVN repo, so the code you see under this repo is a little bit outdated.

I'm busy those days, so I can't improve this nor test what @Bradical showed me. I'm sorry.

But I have great news, my changes still works on Beta 9.

Bad news, you have to wait if you want to get it improved. Because, it has some drawbacks like:

- You have to copy the entire source on new created projects.
    - You have to go to "Preferences/Themes" the first time if you want to activate this.
    - By some reason, when you install this, .NET Subversion is keep on 2.0, this make the project to have a lot of code issues, and you can get crazy until you realize about that.
    - My code isn't well structured and optimized.

News: This works on Beta 10 now!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    dozhwal likes this.
  42. Cronza

Cronza

Thanks for the great work on this stuff. You all are making this dull grey interface look way better.

I noticed the master zip that was shared for v 2018 doesn't have any new dlls in @Themes. Is there an estimate for when these could be provided?

Oddly enough, when I first downloaded for 2017, everything worked until I upgraded to 2018. Now I see NullException errors constantly, and what seems to be a broken theme attempting to fully load.

43. z3nth10n

z3nth10n

Well, this is maybe an important reply to this topic. Because as I can see, many users (including me) have the same problem. They think this project is abandoned. But this is not true.

The project is being developed in a Subversion server (http://ziosproject.com/Shared/), and sometimes, when Brad have time, the Github repo is synced within it.

So, by this reason, I have synced until r617 (r619 was released today) and created an unnoficial release for those people who hadn't realized about this fact: https://github.com/z3nth10n/unity-themes/releases/tag/r617

As you can see, Codebase folders structure is different than official version, because I put asmdef (Assembly Definition) files in there to make this work as an Unity's Package.

Now this can be installed by doing the following:

1. Download the release.

2. Go to your Unity Editor, and in the menu: Window > Package Manager

I'm having an unexpected behaviour from the Package Manager (https://forum.unity.com/threads/pac...-creating-new-project-causes-problems.609643/). So, if this is happening to you, just do the following:

3. After installing the package, copy the entire downloaded folder (into Packages folder, in your root project folder) and rename it as the following:

upload_2019-1-9_14-57-18.png

4. Restart Unity Editor.
    5. Go to Edit > Preferences > Zios, and enable the themes.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Mauri, starfoxy, dozhwal and 5 others like this.
  44. starfoxy

starfoxy

My package manager doesn't have that + plus sign button to add a package from disk. I am on Unity 2018.2.20f1. Any ideas why that would be?

45. Novack

Novack

Is on 2018.3. Package Manager is rapidly evolving from point release to point release, as it is a fairly young feature.

46. JohnBell

JohnBell

I just installed Unity 2018.3.7f1 I put your unpacked zip into the packages directory and then tried to upload the package. It can't find the the path even though it comes up displaying manifest.json which I click on. I copied what was in the zip directly into the packages sub-directory of my project.

jb Crystalware

47. Servail

Servail

Can't get to work on 2018.3.6f1. I just keep getting these errors (after enabling themes). Tried both setup methods. What can cause the problem?

After moving com.zios.completeframework to project's Packages folder (which's kinda worked?):
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.RelativeColor.Assign (Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette palette, System.String sourceName) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/RelativeColor.cs:112)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette.Deserialize (System.String data) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemePalette.cs:81)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette.Import (System.String path) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemePalette.cs:35)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.Load (System.Boolean lazy) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:150)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.LoadCheck () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:130)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.DrawPreferences () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:280)
    UnityEditor.SettingsService+<FetchDeprecatedPreferenceItems>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.String searchContext) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsService.cs:58)
    UnityEditor.SettingsProvider.OnGUI (System.String searchContext) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsProvider.cs:118)
    UnityEditor.SettingsWindow.DrawControls () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsWindow.cs:289)
    UnityEditor.SettingsWindow.DrawSettingsPanel () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsWindow.cs:280)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.RelativeColor.Assign (Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette palette, System.String sourceName) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/RelativeColor.cs:112)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette.Deserialize (System.String data) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemePalette.cs:81)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemePalette.Import (System.String path) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemePalette.cs:35)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.Load (System.Boolean lazy) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:150)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.LoadCheck () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:130)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme.DrawPreferences () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:280)
    UnityEditor.SettingsService+<FetchDeprecatedPreferenceItems>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.String searchContext) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsService.cs:58)
    UnityEditor.SettingsProvider.OnGUI (System.String searchContext) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsProvider.cs:118)
    UnityEditor.SettingsWindow.DrawControls () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsWindow.cs:289)
    UnityEditor.SettingsWindow.DrawSettingsPanel () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsWindow.cs:280)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:266)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:412)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.ImmediateStylePainter.DrawImmediate (System.Action callback) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/ImmediateStylePainter.cs:113)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoRepaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:98)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement.Repaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualElement.cs:862)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:310)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:328)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:314)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:328)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:314)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:507)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:230)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at

Before:
    [Themes] No .unityTheme files found. Disabling until refreshed.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)
    Zios.Unity.Log.Log:Show(String, String, Object, LogType, Int32) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Runtime/@Unity/Utility/Log/Log.cs:25)
    Zios.Unity.Log.Log:Warning(String, Object, Int32) (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Runtime/@Unity/Utility/Log/Log.cs:35)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.Theme:Update() (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeSystem.cs:109)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemeWindow:OnGUI() (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeWindow.cs:23)
    DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Unity Projects\Zios Themes Test\Iconsets'.
    System.IO.__Error.WinIOError (System.Int32 errorCode, System.String maybeFullPath) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].HandleError (System.Int32 hr, System.String path) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].CommonInit () (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[TSource]..ctor (System.String path, System.String originalUserPath, System.String searchPattern, System.IO.SearchOption searchOption, System.IO.SearchResultHandler`1[TSource] resultHandler, System.Boolean checkHost) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.CreateFileNameIterator (System.String path, System.String originalUserPath, System.String searchPattern, System.Boolean includeFiles, System.Boolean includeDirs, System.IO.SearchOption searchOption, System.Boolean checkHost) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames (System.String path, System.String userPathOriginal, System.String searchPattern, System.Boolean includeFiles, System.Boolean includeDirs, System.IO.SearchOption searchOption, System.Boolean checkHost) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.Directory.InternalGetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.IO.SearchOption searchOption) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemeIconset.Import () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeIconset.cs:23)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemeContent.Monitor () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeIconset.cs:103)
    Zios.Unity.Editor.Themes.ThemeWindow.OnGUI () (at Packages/com.zios.completeframework/Codebase/Editor/Runtime/@Unity/Editor/Systems/Themes/ThemeWindow.cs:25)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:342)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:336)
    UnityEditor.HostView.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:129)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)

UPD: Works with 2018.2 (but conflicts with .Net 4.x scripting runtime if set, I'm not sure)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  48. dozhwal

dozhwal

Anyone has make it worked with 2018.3 ? Thank you. :)

49. Buka

Buka

This is dead?
    I've tried this in 2019.1.4 version and all i am getting is MissingReferenceException spam, first it shows error due to the BitStream being obsolete and cannot compile and once that is removed, it keeps spamming about MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'ContainerWindow' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it...

50. starfoxy

starfoxy

I'd like to know too. I wanted to jump back in and see how this asset has come along.