Search Unity

Zenfone 5 not supported??

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by Rodolfo-Rubens, May 28, 2015.

1. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

After hours trying to integrate everyplay on my project I just found out that I was getting false on IsRecordingSupported, can someone confirm this? I have only two devices to test on android and the other one is even worse so I'm sure that everyplay is not supported on it too.

2. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

Hi @rodolfo_r,

We don't have that device with us. Neither is it seen as one of top 50 devices in the last 6 months.
    So, it is difficult to say whether it is supported or not without testing it.

However, I would like to point out that there's a chance of getting invalid status from EveryPlay.IsRecordingSupported() if the method is called before ReadyForRecording(true) event.
    Please read the section "CHECKING FOR RECORDING SUPPORT" in the following page:
    https://developers.everyplay.com/documentation/Everyplay-integration-to-Unity3d-game.md

If you are following the instructions mentioned there and still getting false then there is a very good chance that your device is not compatible with Everyplay SDK.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
    Surath

3. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

Yes, I'm doing exactly like the documentation says.

Well, ok.

4. nata.melo

nata.melo

Hi, @surathunity3d,

Can you add Zenfone2 and Zenfone5 on EveryPlay?

Thanks.

5. ullatussimo

ullatussimo

Unity Technologies

Hello @nata.melo,

Thanks for reaching out!

Thanks for your interest in our service and support for Zenfone 2 and Zenfone 5.
    Unfortunately these x86 architecture devices are currently not supported by Everyplay.
    Support for x86 Android devices is on the works, but as of now there is no ETA.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
    Simo

6. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

Hi @ullatusimo,

Recently 1 of our players reported his Samsung galaxy J5 2016 doesn't support Everyplay too....

Is there an official / community supported devices list for Everyplay?

7. padrote

padrote

I assume this also applies to Zentablet (model P01M)? Is the support still in the works, and if so is there an ETA yet? Thank you.