Search Unity

Z-Inventory System Now Available!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Zaxius, May 23, 2011.

1. Zaxius

Zaxius

$Zinv.jpg

The Z-Inventory system is ready and available for download!

This new inventory system has some pretty cool features!

Dragable Windows
    Merchants
    Add On Bags
    Bank/Wharehouse
    3 Currency Money System
    Equip Items
    Stackable Items
    Lootable Content
    Smart Range Detectors

But one of its best features is that you can edit everything from the inspector panel of the Unity 3D Editor without ever touching a single line of code! Just point and click your way to changing the skins, boxes, even the placements and fonts. The Z-Inventory was developed with the Non-Programmer in mind. Simple and easy to use and even ships with an entire video tutorial series to help you get started! Forums and support can also be found on our website.

The Z-Inventory will be added to the Asset Store soon, but for now you can buy it directly from our website which you can find here: Download (Z-Inventory System)

You can also check out the web demo here: Z-Inventory Web Demo

You can post any comments, questions or get support here: ZXE Games

Have fun and enjoy!

Zax

2. Hans

Hans

is it written in C# or jav

3. Zaxius

Zaxius

Written in Java and well commented for those who do want to dive into the script.

4. Zaxius

Zaxius

Z-Inventory has been submitted to the Asset store I will post here when its been approved.

5. Zaxius

Zaxius

The Z-Inventory is now avaialble in the Unity 3D Asset Store!! Get your inventory up and running today!!

6. Darloc

Darloc

Nice what is the price?

7. Zaxius

Zaxius

Currently the price is set at $65.00 USD. No matter the months involved in making this project I wanted to make it affordable for everyone. Check out our website too for even better deals. http://zxe.zaxius.com

8. Zaxius

Zaxius

UPDATED 6-3-2011

NOW ON SALE!! GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!

I have reduced the price of the Z-Inventory to $25.00 USD to make it more affordable for everyone! This updated just today so if your asset store does not reflect the new price yet you can either wait for the change or visit or Z-Shop on our webpage. DOWNLAOD Z-INVENTORY HERE!

Sign up on our website for free to get great info on new and updated materials for the Z-Inventory as well! Summer is here!

Enjoy

Zax

9. Zaxius

Zaxius

Glad to see people enjoying the Z-Inventory! I hope the users of the inventory will post thier comments and reveiws here and let us know what you think of it!

There was an error in the tutorial download that was brought to my attention today and I have fixed that problem. You should now be able to successfully download and unzip the video tutorials using the link provided in the read me file.

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to post them here or on our website. http://zxe.zaxius.com

Enjoy!

Zax

10. Zaxius

Zaxius

Just in case you have problems with using the asset store you can also purchase the Z-Inventory on our website by going here to our Z-Shop:

CLICK HERE TO BUY THE Z-INVENTORY

I have also opened up the forums to public users at our website. But please if you intend to stick around and contribute to the conversations feel free to register as a user on the site. Its free and instant access. Here are our links to the website:

ZXE GAMES MAIN WEBSITE
    Z-INVENTORY FORUMS
    ZXE GAMES FORUMS
    Z-INVENTORY WEB DEMO

Have fun everyone!

I was made aware that the Z-shop does not play nice with IE9. If you have Internet Explorer 9 installed try clicking the compatibility button or using a different browser.

Zax

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  11. Zaxius

Zaxius

So far were getting great responses from people who have purchased the Z-Inventory! Im thrilled to learn how much people are enjoying it. Im working on some new skin packages for the inventory that will be a gift to all those who purchased it. Please email me if you have purchased the Z-Inventory and let me know how you like it. I will be glad to send you the skin package as a thank you for your replies. We can use your feedback to better improve our product so please feel free to tell us what you think.

New packages are on the way as well. Working on some landscape packages and some building and scenery packages that should be out by July. If you have any requests for specific scene packages you would like to see on the asset store post them here and Ill try to schedule them in.

Have fun everyone and enjoy the Z-Inventory!

Zax