Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Your storage quota has exceeded the limit.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by ScottGameDevelopment, Jul 28, 2021.

1. ScottGameDevelopment

ScottGameDevelopment

Hello everyone,
    Im having this problem where it says "Collab Publish Failed: Your storage quota has exceeded the limit. Manage storage in your organization's Unity web dashboard" which i really dont get as i have barely used my storage here is some screenshots

2. ValeryNikulina

ValeryNikulina

Unity Technologies

Hi,

If you navigate to Unity ID page, then click on Organizations and then Service Usage, there you'll be able to find how much storage you have and how much is used right now.

You'll also see this error when you're trying to publish changes that are larger in size than the storage that is free for this organization.

If you'd like to purchase more storage, you can either purchase Unity Teams Advances (that also gives you an opportunity to use Unity Cloud Build) or purchase only Cloud Storage.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I can also check your account on our backend if you tell me your email or UPID of your project in private messages.

3. CharlesAnthonyMorrisdotcom

CharlesAnthonyMorrisdotcom

4. brkbkc

brkbkc

Hello, how can i clean unused files from cloud storage? I could not find a way for it.

5. BorisNG

BorisNG

im having the same question, its crazy how i dont find any answer to it. i dont see anyway to free the old published ones