Search Unity

Bug "Your project is using an Oculus XR Plugin version with known issues" error

Discussion in 'VR' started by tomchambers, Dec 30, 2020.

1. tomchambers

tomchambers

Using 2019.3.15f1 I added the Oculus XR Plugin 1.3.4 via the package manager. I then ticked the 'oculus' box inside the settings for the plugin. All good, but when I try to build and run to run my app on the quest 2 I get the following error.

I have tried removing and then reinstalling, no change.

Code (CSharp):
    1. BuildFailedException: Your project is using an Oculus XR Plugin version with known issues. Please navigate to the Package Manager and upgrade the Oculus XR Plugin to the latest verified version. When performing the upgrade, you must first "Remove" the Oculus XR Plugin package, and then "Install" the package at the verified version. Be sure to remove, then install, not just upgrade.
    2. OVRGradleGeneration.OnPreprocessBuild (UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at Assets/Oculus/VR/Editor/OVRGradleGeneration.cs:128)
    3. UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces+<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<OnBuildPreProcess>b__1 (UnityEditor.Build.IPreprocessBuildWithReport bpp) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:411)
    4. UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.InvokeCallbackInterfacesPair[T1,T2] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] oneInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationOne, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] twoInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationTwo, System.Boolean exitOnFailure) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:391)
    5. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

Sotocodes likes this.
  2. raitoryuukuu

raitoryuukuu

install the 1.5 version (you click on the little arrow beside oculus XR plugin on the package manager) et click on update

3. varan941

varan941