Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Your desk & Unity ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GamerPET, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Teila

Teila

Forgot all about this thread until someone liked a December post I made!

We are getting ready for a big move from Florida to New Jersey. The rental house is a bit smaller than our house in Florida so we are turning the entire upstairs front room/living room into a big office for our family studio. I will take a picture once it is up and running. The couch will be in the lower level of the split level house. Cannot wait to see how it works out. lol

chingwa likes this.
  2. nipoco

nipoco

3. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

So people have dual screen setups to maximize windows. But many forget the importance of a window with a nice view were you can look out and quietly think on your problems. :)

IMAG0582.jpg

TonyLi, chingwa, Tom_Veg and 3 others like this.
  4. chingwa

chingwa

Teila, people usually move the other direction :D

Teila likes this.
  5. Teila

Teila

Yeah, well, I have been here for a very long time and tired of the heat all the time. Besides, our primary breadwinner is being transferred to open a new office. :) Also, I have seen enough swamps and beaches. Now I want to see hills and mountains and real trees again, and spring and fall. I will stay inside in the winter. :p When we get really old, we may come back down here. Florida is where all the old folks go, right?

chingwa likes this.
  6. Player7

Player7

karl_jones likes this.
  7. MostHated

MostHated

Ignore the mess

8. nipoco

nipoco

Yes. And you can reach me if you plant some magic beans :)

Player7 likes this.
  9. eatsleepindie

eatsleepindie

I just bought my first; I've never liked the look of them, I prefer a more traditional "office" look to my chairs. The one I got is solid black (vs all those fancy greens and blues). It's stylish and much more comfortable than any "executive" office chair I've owned in the past. It feels like a desk chair and not a couch/recliner, so I end up sitting with better posture. Adjustable arms have eliminated end-of-the day shoulder pain as well. Can't complain for only ~$150. I don't expect it to last years for that price, but I'll invest in a higher quality one of a similar style when the time comes. For now, my back and shoulders are breathing sighs of relief.