Search Unity

YHWH Games!, LLC. - New Video Game Company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donatello-the-Stonecutter, May 30, 2018.

?

What do you think you need in order to break into the gaming industry?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2018.
  1. Higher Skill (Either Programming or Art)

75.0%
  2. Ability to Sell yourself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Less Monster and Red Bull

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Project Beard

25.0%
  5. To get out of your parents home!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Education from people who know what the heck they are doing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donatello-the-Stonecutter

Donatello-the-Stonecutter

Whats up everyone!

I started a new video game company in Houston, TX on May 14, just 3 weeks ago! We're using both Unity and Unreal and I just wanted to say hello. We're still a bit under construction, but were getting there!

I have been in the games industry for 17+ years and something needs to be done about changing the difficulty setting in how young people can break into the industry. It's one of the biggest reasons why I made the company. We have a team of 17 amazing artists and scripters right now and I am hoping to double that by next year.

Our company does 3 things very well:
    Business to Business Pipeline Consultation and Art
    Elite Mentorship Progams
    Make amazing games.

You can sign up for our newsletter here:
    https://YHWHGames.com

Thank you for your time,

Michah'El Dan'Atah
    (Vincent M. Donatelli)
    C.E.O. and 3D Animation Director of YHWH Games!, LLC.

Michael@yhwhgames.com

Attached Files:

2. Sonnenspeer

Sonnenspeer

Hi there!

Wish you the best of luck and many sucessfull years with your business. Hope we will see some games from you in the near future ;)

3. Donatello-the-Stonecutter

AAAY! Thanks for the response SonnenSpeer! What kind of stuff do you do?

4. Sonnenspeer

Sonnenspeer

I'm a student in an applied university within my last semester and working on simple games as a hobby.

5. Donatello-the-Stonecutter

Thank you folks for participating in the survey btw!

Here is one of the monsters were using for the game. The monster was handled by 2 artists, Cassandra Banda and Dona Nguyen. The small human silhouette was handled by Keith Williams. At our company, the artists come before the work. We're the only company that puts artist logos on our work.

Sonnenspeer likes this.
  6. jasonxtate66

jasonxtate66

Best of luck friend here and welcome... looking at your site, interesting stuff you didn't mention in the post.

"Our business is split into two different, yet parallel channels in order to produce one specific goal:

1. To lead and to teach people to know YHWH ALHYM (God), without religion.

2. The second channel of our business is to produce the greatest artwork in history, for God."

^^^ Your main page suggests people read Psalms xx or whatever. That's kind of religious.
    "
    About YHWH GAMES!
    Our primary objective in knowing God is to understand His original mandate to HaAdahm (The Man of Red Earth, the Man of Blood: Adam), which is to adhere to this eternal commandment:

GENESIS 1:28 (MECHON MAMRE)
    “And God blessed them; and God said unto them: ‘Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth.” ... then it goes into some Old Testament stuff.

It also says you've seen God before. Is that true?
    And isn't ALHYM like a holy temple in Jerusalem in the book of Ezekiel or something? Or does that just mean GOD ALMIGHTY roughly? Sorry. I haven't brushed up.

But I am curious. Pretty heavy.

The original Neolithic Pictographic* meaning of “God”, Hebrew; ALHYM “Elohim” and in Arabic; “Allah”,

Reading right to left;
    A, Alef, symbolizes; Ox (Bull of Sky).
    L, Lamid, symbolizes; Staff; “Leads”.
    H, Heh, symbolizes; Man.
    Y, Yod, symbolizes; “Sky** (stars/ constellations)”.
    M, Mem, as suffix symbolizes “multitudes”, plural of the Yod, as; stars/ constellations."

"Moses called God, Early Hebrew; AaLoH-YiM (Elohim)."

and as far as "Stonecutter" in your name, you mean like the Sumerian tablets, etc. right?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    EternalAmbiguity likes this.
  7. FMark92

FMark92

Is that a threat?

Is it going to be a free game?

jasonxtate66 likes this.
  8. EternalAmbiguity

EternalAmbiguity

I was under the impression that saying the name of God was absolutely prohibited in Jewish tradition. Is that not the case?

Additionally, purely curious-- are you Kabbalistic?

Took a look at your website. You say that Jehovah's passing before Moses shows "what His image and likeness truly is," but that passage only describes attributes, not a physical form. Unless you're trying to say that "compassion and graciousness" are somehow physical.

If you're looking for the image of the invisible God (which, by the way, is a quote), I'd take a look at some of the prophecies in Psalms or Isaiah.

I also find it interesting that you use the word "Bible" which is essentially a Christian term.

jasonxtate66 likes this.
  9. jasonxtate66

jasonxtate66

I'm just surprised the original post mentioned nothing about this stuff, when the site is filled with it. You even claim to have seen God in your bio, as a legit credential. Some of it seems a little cultish, saying you will "mentor" employees with "commandments" and "discipline".

More from the site:

"Gaming to God
    One of our major missions is to produce video games that will not only change the industry, but that will change the world itself. We are 100% dedicated to bringing the Bible to life, all of it. Everything from the creation of Iysh and Aishah (Adam and Chavvah (Eve)), to the translation of Hannok (Enoch) and Eliyahu (Elijah), to the wars within B’rashyth (Genesis) 12 lead by Nimrod-Amraphel: Ruler of the Tower in Shin-Nahar, followed by its demise. We want to show the Radiance on the face of Moshe ben Amram when YHWH’s Goodness passes in front of Moshe after the Israelites defeated Og, King of the Bashan. We want to display the wars of Y’hoshua and how they came up against the Rephaim. We will display the wars of Sh’aul and David against the Rephaim and the Philistines. We will display the glory of Shlomo’s Temple and the destruction of it. We will display the plans of Nehemiah and Hezekiah and rebuild it. Who are the Kohen-Tzadik Levites and what role do they play? What does Ezekiel 42-44 have to say about them? We will display the writings of Yeshua. Is he the Moshiach? What is a Moshiach? Does it matter? Help us bring these topics to life. This is what we are born to create."

Then... your major game is a Flappy Bird style mobile game, but using a fish - which there is no problem with... but am I missing something?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Baste likes this.
  10. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Watching thread.

11. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

angrypenguin and hippocoder like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.