Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[yet another random crypto currencey] + Unity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElnuDev, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElnuDev

ElnuDev

I found [some] Reddit page that linked to [some] Twitter thread which was about some sort of integration between [some random crypto thingy] and Unity. Seemed like a good idea since [random crypto thingy] is one of the few (if not the only, I'm not sure) to have
    • free transactions
    • fast transactions <1 minute
    • uses the tangle
    However, I couldn't really find anything more on the subject of having in-game micropayments using [random crypto thingy] and the Unity Engine. Does anyone know any more on the subject?

Mod edit: removed links and references.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
  2. FMark92

FMark92

Obligatory "why?".

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

Have you tried asking them? You've already seen that they have a Reddit and a Twitter. Just get in touch with them.

zombiegorilla likes this.
  4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

This ^

If you have questions about some random post on the internet, ask the poster. But given that the posts are vague and lack detail, it is highly likely that like virtually ever post on this topic on the internets, is just meant to generate hype and search engine rankings. I have removed links and names of the random 'crypto currency'. And will do so on further posts of this nature. These forums won't be fodder for "did ya hear about [insert random new coin + unity integration]?" Just to boost search engine buzz. (not saying the op is guilty of this, but a victim of it.) . There are plenty of places on web to speculate/dream/scheme in coins. Please use those places.

Zuntatos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.