Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're running great holiday deals on subscriptions, swag and Asset Store packages! Take a peek at this blog for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

YAML Class ID Reference

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by mleesago, Oct 27, 2017.

1. mleesago

mleesago

Recently have encountered "Could not produce class with ID 255" runtime error. The project enables "Strip Engine Code". I have searched through YAML Class ID Reference documentation but couldn't find class name that has ID of 255. Could someone help me find this class name? Even for future reference, it would help if someone can tell me how I would find these class IDs that are not documented.

2. superpig

superpig

Insert bacon, receive bugfix Unity Technologies

Class 255 is FixedJoint2D.

3. coreystpierre1

coreystpierre1

I have a similar issue, but for ID 331. What class has ID 331? The docs do not contain a reference to it.

4. superpig

superpig

Insert bacon, receive bugfix Unity Technologies

331 is SpriteMask.

5. coreystpierre1

coreystpierre1

Thank you very much!