Search Unity

[xTage Game Studio] - Quora's Quell

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello everbody.

I'm a brazilian programmer, sorry about my english, so I and a friend, who wants to leave our jobs and live from game development, are opening a Indie Game Startup here in Brazil. The name is xTage Game Studio. We have a simple website, but is in portuguese, we don't have much time to improve this site and make it multilanguage... so there's no need to put url here for now...

We already have a first project, made in Stencyl, but not published, we will remake this game in Unity, but we already have started a new project named Quora's Quell, that the reason to make this thread, to show you guys our progress and get some feedback.

Well... the game will be 2D.. and I don't know what more I can say about the game lol.

A game designer has joined the projeto few days ago, and we are planning what make for this game, but we know that will be huge. Know Tower of Savior? it will be like it but different, with other things.

We will post some concepts arts soon.

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

the first impression of the game logo with the non playable protagonist :p

logo-teste2(png).png

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

some changes on the character, and we finished the logo and makes a splash screnn!

quora-costas-logo-ombreiracerta.jpg splash-noite-gausiano-logo.jpg