Search Unity

(Update 4.1) Flexalon 3D & UI Layouts - arrange your objects in circles, grids, spirals, and more!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by virtualmaker, Sep 26, 2022.

1. virtualmaker

virtualmaker

The XR Update 3.2 is now available, bringing built-in interaction support for Oculus Interaction SDK and XR Interaction Toolkit! Enjoy the new showreel.

Alexpi8 likes this.
  2. unity_espresso

unity_espresso

I was looking for a force directed graph solution rather than coding it myself and stumbled across this... You don't have a force directed graph feature, do you?

3. virtualmaker

virtualmaker

No, but I believe you could implement one with a custom layout. Sounds like an interesting use case.

4. virtualmaker

virtualmaker

UPDATE 4.0 - July 2023

You can now use Flexalon to build UI under a Canvas, animate your layouts, and add click/drag interactions. Learn More.

I've released two new free packages, each containing a subset of Flexalon features:
    • Flexalon: UI Layouts - Use the flexible stack layout and grid layout as drop-in replacements for UGUI layout groups.

5. virtualmaker

virtualmaker

Update 4.1 is released! Highlights:
    • This update is compatible with Flexalon Copilot Early Access. Start building UI with the help of AI: https://www.flexalon.com/ai
    • Flexalon Object has new min and max properties that let you constrain how big or small it can get. These properties are supported by ALL Flexalon layouts and adapters.
    • Flexalon Object has new "Skip Layout" field. If set, the gameObject will be skipped by the parent layout.
    • New Low Price: Flexalon Pro is now $49.
    Release notes: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/flexalon-pro-3d-ui-layouts-230509#releases