Search Unity

Bug XR Toolkit skybox error

Discussion in 'VR' started by Mr_Wimb1et0n, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Mr_Wimb1et0n

Mr_Wimb1et0n

The basic jist of the issue is that whenever I go to build and export my game (aimed for Meta Quest 2 if that matters), the camera will auto-lock to the bottom of the skybox and you can't do anything, no camera movement, controller registration, etc etc. Even when I removed the skybox to a basic default color, it still does this. Howwwwwwwwwwweevr, when I move the XR origin and do a lil 'crtl + z', it reverts it just fine and the view is set back to how it should in the game window.
    So far, I've tried to disable my skybox, change the skybox, and change render settings. Nothing has worked so far and it stays on that screen. A fast response would be nice so I can continue to development on schedule.

Thanks you so much!

2. TheNullReference

TheNullReference

Is it really a problem with your skybox then? It sounds like the XR is not being initialized properly. Have you ensured intiializedXR is enabled for chosen build platforms? The only thing I can think of is to look over your plugin settings and player settings and ensure they're configured correctly for the platform you're building for. Also ensure the camera has the required components.

Does it work when you test in editor?