Search Unity

Bug XR plugin management forever install

Discussion in 'XR Interaction Toolkit and Input' started by ChesseCurds, Aug 16, 2022.

1. ChesseCurds

ChesseCurds

For some reason when I open my open XR management to make games for my quest 2 I click the button to install the plugin but it just forever loads its also been 30 minutes and still downloading. Here's a picture I took of the problem. I will gladly appreciate if someone helped me, Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. chris-massie

chris-massie

Unity Technologies

Some of these suggestions may resolve your issue:
    • Try installing the XR Plugin Management package in Window > Package Manager to the verified version instead of installing through the Edit > Project Settings window.
    • Close the Unity Editor, browse to your project in a file explorer and delete the
      Library
      and
      Temp
      folders, and then reopen the project.

Which Unity Editor version are you using? There may also be a firewall issue that is preventing you from accessing the packages, you could try following the steps on Solving network issues.

3. SergioGardella

SergioGardella

This one worked for me:

4. xosgaming

xosgaming

I'm pretty late to reply however I can't seem to find XR Plugin Manager in the package manager and I tried deleting library and temp. nothings worked, I'm on unity (2021.3.19f1)

5. ericprovencher

ericprovencher

Unity Technologies

I'm curious do other packages exhibit this issue? It could be an issue with your PC's network firewall. Have you tried using a different network setup, or a different PC? Do you still have the issue if you create a blank project?

6. unityfearless

unityfearless

Same issue here for 2022.3.3f1

7. TitusCat

TitusCat

Tinc el mateix problema amb 2022.3.8f1

8. oeKhloe

oeKhloe

I had the same issue when I tried to download it in Project Settings. Then I went to Window -> package manager -> plus button and chose "package by name", typed "com.unity.xr.management" and it did not let me download as well. However, the console panel gave me an error like this:
    upload_2023-9-24_15-2-55.png
    So I went to the upper left corner and signed out then signed in again and problem solved! Hope this helps.