Search Unity

Official XR Interaction Toolkit User Feedback Survey

Discussion in 'XR Interaction Toolkit and Input' started by roxychaney, Jul 31, 2020.

1. roxychaney

roxychaney

Unity Technologies

Hello XR devs! For those of you with experience using toolkits like XRI, MRTK or VRTK to develop AR/VR applications, we'd like to invite you to participate in a survey to get your thoughts on the toolkit landscape and how well it's serving your projects and workflows, as well as more targeted feedback about the features, examples and documentation for XRI. We appreciate all of your engagement on the forums and social media, and look forward to integrating the features and content that you prioritize during development.

Take the XRI Survey

Thimo_ and harleydk like this.
  2. harleydk

harleydk

Hello roxy,

answered the survey,

I didn't immediately grasp I had to click the button with the "I agree xxxx" text (in order to submit the survey response), as I was presented with the "Please answer the question". You would perhaps consider making it a check-box.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    RiverExplorer likes this.
  3. roxychaney

roxychaney

Unity Technologies

Thanks for your feedback Harley, just updated it!

4. daveinpublic

daveinpublic

Quest hand tracking!

AlexDFKI and sxnorthrop like this.
  5. SourceKraut

SourceKraut

Why is the XRI limited to AR-Foundation 2.0.2 ?
    I would like to combine it with the latest version, is this somehow possible?

6. yodda

yodda

what about Chrome AR for android is that the neck of the bottle that holds the dev?is there a way to bypass it? maybe a unity original android plug that correlated and independent from the google AR.? why not expand the options and opportunities for user to use unity with AR

i had to move to UE4 for developing AR for android but now maybe there is hope again.