Search Unity

Question XR Interaction Toolkit Sample Import Error

Discussion in 'XR Interaction Toolkit and Input' started by RadiatorDude, Apr 18, 2021.

1. RadiatorDude

RadiatorDude

When I try to import Default Input Actions from the XR Interaction Toolkit, I get the error: Invalid AssetDatabase path: \Assests\Samples\Xr Interaction Toolkit\1.0.0-pre.3\Default Input Actions. Use path relative to project folder. UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) and I have no idea how to fix it.

2. Endless_Frozen_Pines

Endless_Frozen_Pines

I'm having this same issue. Have you figured it out?

3. Zebulon314

Zebulon314

Right here with you guys. I brought some snacks to hold us over until someone gets around to answering us. :)

WildernessBear likes this.
  4. GohanCZ

GohanCZ

I have the issue as well on a fresh URP project.

5. WildernessBear

WildernessBear

Same problem. Lots of snacks while we continue to wait for someone far wiser.

6. DejaMooGames

DejaMooGames

Did you all move your Toolkit packages into your assets folder? If so, the folders should be there in your file explorer with a "~" at the end of the folder name. Remove that and they will be imported into your project.

iamsujitcu likes this.
  7. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Please raise a bug for the Package Manager. This looks like a bug starting with Unity 2020.3. The warning that you reported is logged to the console, however the samples are still imported into the project. You should be able to find them in Assets/Samples/XR Interaction Toolkit.

https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting