Search Unity

Xiaomi build setup error - `AppStoresSupport.AppStoreSettings' is defined multiple times

Discussion in 'Xiaomi' started by timmmeh, Dec 25, 2017.

1. timmmeh

timmmeh

After hitting the Xiaomi 'add' button I get the following build error:

/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.xiaomi@1.0.0/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/Editor/AppStoreSettingsEditor.cs(14,26): error CS0433: The imported type `AppStoresSupport.AppStoreSettings' is defined multiple times

Any help would be appreciated

2. Hoffa25

Hoffa25

3. Hoffa25

Hoffa25

Im thinking you dont need to click the add button. If you have the latest Unity IAP installed you dont need it. If you do you get two versions causing the "defined multiple times" error

4. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies

Hi @timmmeh @Hoffa25
    Sorry for the late reply. Unity IAP has already integrated "Xiaomi Mi Game Center" which you've seen in the BuildSettings window.
    So currently if you add it after importing UnityIAP, you'll get a multiple definition error. This is a known issue and we're working on fixing it.
    "Xiaomi Mi Game Center" is a standalone Xiaomi SDK which used for an app that doesn't have IAP.

5. SSaadUllah

SSaadUllah

Did You guys fixed this issue ? I am facing the same issue. I have integrated the In-App Purchasing from Services Panel. But When I start importing the project for iOS it give me alot of errors in these files

com.unity.xiaomi@1.0.0/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/Editor/AppStoreSettingsEditor.cs
    com.unity.xiaomi@1.0.0/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/Editor/AppStoreOnboardApi.cs

Please guide me or help if anyone knows the solution.