Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[ XGUI ] - Interactive WYSIWYG Editor, Visual Logic Programming, Dependency Free Code Generation

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by SixThreeZero_Studios, Feb 17, 2018.

1. SixThreeZero_Studios

SixThreeZero_Studios

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a project for a while now called XGUI and I figured it would probably be of interest to a lot of people visiting this thread.

Its a Interactive WYSIWYG editor for Editor Windows, Inspectors, Editor SceneView UIs and runtime MonoBehavior UIs that features the ability to visually program the logic of your interfaces right in the editor, and test the UI in real time. In addition once you have created your UI you are able to generate real code for your UI that is 100% dependency free from XGUI.

Here are a couple of Videos and Screen shots. Videos are from most recent to oldest.

Screenshot Of Entire Editor
    char_Creation_demo.png

Interactive UI Demonstration
    XGUITest.gif

Create New GUI Window
    Create GUI.png

So there you go, there is a little bit about the project and some eye candy. If you are interested in the project come over to the Main Thread and learn more about it. I will be posting a new demo of the project within the next few hours in that thread as well.

Thanks for your time.

Peter77 likes this.
  2. SixThreeZero_Studios

SixThreeZero_Studios

3. SixThreeZero_Studios

SixThreeZero_Studios