Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Xbox Bluetooth Controller

Discussion in 'VR' started by kenhes, Jul 14, 2017.

1. kenhes

kenhes

Has anyone been able to get the new Xbox One S Bluetooth controllers to work with HoloLens? I know there's an asset that works around this but I'd prefer to use the Unity input manager.

2. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

What is the issue you are seeing with the Controller? I have gotten a Bluetooth Xbox controller to pair and work with the HoloLens.

3. kenhes

kenhes

The controller isn't moving the character in my app. I've used the input manager commands (joystick axes, etc) to control him but they don't seem to work.

4. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Can you provide more information about the character? Is the character tied to the main camera? Is it a figure running on the floor?

5. kenhes

kenhes

6. Unity_Wesley

Unity_Wesley

Unity Technologies

Can you file a bug report with [HoloLens] in the title? That way we can investigate this further