Search Unity

X800 XT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by guategeek_legacy, Aug 30, 2005.

1. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

Hey peoples. If any of you who win the X800 XT and don't have a Power Mac G5 are so grashious as to want to give it away ;) or sell it to me for a good price let me know. Jeff

2. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

That is the plan on our end.

3. freyr

freyr

... wasn't there a saying about skinning the graphics card before it was shot, or something...? :p

4. robertseadog

robertseadog

or on my part making the arrows.. lol

5. klindeman

klindeman

If I win I will probably end up keeping the prizes, I need a Unity license (comon DaveyJJ, you already have one :p), and my G5 will like an X800 :p

6. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

I should've added "if we are fortunate enough to win a prize." Not trying to imply anything and don't want to upset anyone here at all. Really. This has always been my whole issue with zero-sum games: someone loses, that's why I liked D&D better than Monopoly, I guess. :|

EDIT -- I also updated my website's news page urging people to download widgets and vote! I kept the posting very neutral and am trying my best to promote the contest to as many folks as happen by our site. It's here if anyone wants to read it ... http://www.widgetmonkeys.com/news.html

7. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

Don't worry DaveyJJ, we all understand and wish you the best of luck :) As well as everyone else who entered. Its great to see all the sweet stuff. Well if you win and are interested in getting rid of the X800 let me know. Jeff

8. Sora

Sora

I know this is never going to happen but (I keep hoping that) if someone wants to get rid of the Unity (Pro) they won (for a good price), let me know :D . Just e-mail me at nicolasdejaeghere@skynet.be .

Sora.

9. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

So are any of the winners interested? Jeff

10. klindeman

klindeman

I plan on keeping mine...

Now just waiting for the guys to ask for my mailing address :D

11. VICTOM

VICTOM

Yeah, but no one dies in Monopoly. :mrgreen:
    -Tom

12. DaveyJJ

DaveyJJ

But characters rarely died in my games either, unless they did something really stupid like attacking and killing a town guard forgetting that: a) half the townsfolk were most likely related to him and would be howling for revenge; b) half the people within 10 miles of the town were related to him, and would be howling for revenge; and c) the local leader would most likely put a price on their heads and have patrols out looking for them. Mine was a rather less fantastic and more working world.