Search Unity

wrong use. not abuse, just wrong use.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by boomaster_legacy, May 2, 2008.

1. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

I used Unity the other day to create this totally random sign I'm making for a webcast. I don't know why, but I just did. I even made better signs easier than this. Well. And if you happen to want to know, it's called Caviar and Ketchup. It's on my website, but I haven't made an episode quite yet. I do it with my 2 friends and also, I'm just a kid. 10 years old. web address is web.mac.com/byrdbaldwin please copy exactly. web.mac.com/byrdbaldwin [web.mac.com/byrdbaldwin] just try one.

2. Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider

I don't think that counts as "wrong use"... If you have Unity, and what you are making/doing is legal, then I guess making signs with it is fine. I use Blender to make signs, but that's not what most people use Blender for.. So making signs with Unity is simply a different use for Unity. If you like using Unity, then hey, you can make anything you want with it(within reason :wink: ).

3. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

totally right, but I mean, I just added a skybox, a text, and took a JPEG photo with my computer. It wasn't even 3d.

4. AngryAnt

AngryAnt

Keyboard Operator

Yes! Very wrong. Shame on you! :wink:

5. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

hahaha very funny *sarcasm* :roll: