Search Unity

[Wrong behavior] Already recorded transaction

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by AbgaryanFX, Dec 6, 2018.

1. AbgaryanFX

AbgaryanFX

I have two way to buy same product (non-consumable). When I fully test first one and switch to second I get "Already recorded transaction" when I try to test purchase same item.
    Question: If the item is already purchased isn't it correct to fire purchase success event rather than throwing a useless exception?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry I don't quite follow. You should get an exception when trying to purchase the same non-consumable product again. You should design your app so you don't allow the user to purchase a non-consumable a second time.

3. AbgaryanFX

AbgaryanFX

Ok.
    Question II: Where I can find info about handling IAP on android, for example when app is uninstalled and installed again, how to recover user's purchases ?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Non-consumable purchases will be automatically restored, you can expect to get a ProcessPurchase callback. For other purchases, you can save the purchase history in PlayerPrefs.

5. AbgaryanFX

AbgaryanFX

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Both. You can check item.hasReceipt during initialization. There is an example IAP project here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/sample-iap-project.529555/

Code (CSharp):
    1. m_StoreController = controller;
    2.         m_StoreExtensionProvider = extensions;
    3.         foreach (var item in controller.products.all)
    4.         { ....