Search Unity

[WP8] Fighting for inapp purchases

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Tarzan111, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Tarzan111

Tarzan111

Hi, i'm fighting to setup inapp purchases on Windows Phone without success.

I tried different plugins :
    -Stan asset WP8 native (buggy plugin, no reaction when i launch the paiement)
    -Simple IAP System. (launch the paiement screen then i have an other error (product not found))

I pay via upwork a guy who didn't managed it too with Simple IAP system.
    I also don't know how to test it in beta without waiting few days to release my app.

Many unity asset store plugin for windows phone are really old and not sure if it's still working.

I'm tired to fail :) If you know a nice plugin with good documentation or template with one of my plugin it can save my brain.

Thanks

2. HaakonL

HaakonL

Is this Phone 8 or 8.1? I was in the same situation like you, and created my own plugin.

With that said, I actually think Stan's plugin might work. Only that he is using CurrentApp and has no implementation of CurrentAppSimulator - which will make it fail when you test. He is capturing the exception in a try/catch so it fails silently.

What you could do is take the source from his plugin - there's a Visual Stuido.zip in there (named exactly like that) - and switch it to CurrentAppSimulator and see how it works.