Search Unity

Worth Sports - Product Visualizer / Home Run Derby Game!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Augustum, May 8, 2008.

1. Augustum

Augustum

Hello All,

Wanted to show off something that I worked on for about 2 months for my now previous job. It's for Worth Sports, a company owned by Rawlings (bats, gloves, baseballs) and they wanted a home run derby game.

So this is what I came up with on my first go at Unity :: http://worth.auguststurm.com/

I come from a Flash and Java background - mainly in Flash since '99, but now find a new horizon with Unity! Check out some of my previous work over the last few years as I go looking for someplace new that will let me build interactive experiences in Unity : http://p08.auguststurm.com/work.php

Let me know what you all think! Unity rules! :D

2. dock

dock

This is great, well done! Very simple but elegantly executed. I'm sure they're happy with the results! ^_^

3. nickavv

nickavv

That's very cool. It makes me want to go buy one of those Mayhem Slowpitches. That thing and I were knocking those outta the park. :) Is there any place to view the high-score table?

4. seon

seon

I cant get the spacebar to do anything! The machine it shooting balls at me, but I cannot make teh bat swing.

MBP 17", 10.5.2, Safari 3.1.1

5. Augustum

Augustum

@Moldorma: The Top Ten score is being posted to the CMS and will be available outside of the game - like in a side bar.

@Seon: I had this same problem when I put the Pro serial number into my previous laptop after having a Indie license running on it. Not sure what the problem was, but I could only play games from the dev environment. I posted something about it, probably just needs to be reinstalled.