Search Unity

Showcase Workshop on Virtual Filmmaking Production Techniques with Antonia Forster from Unity

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by olix4242, Jan 18, 2021.

1. olix4242

olix4242

Here you can find my latest 5 hour live workshop on how to use Unity from start to end for creating a Virtual Production scene and placing a real person into it. This time I had a guest from Unity / Antonia Forster and we had discussed about many things related to Unity, HDRP, general tech, current and future workflows.
    As we are all living in a Covid emergency situation, situation that has impacted a way to see live music concerts, we thought that it would be nice to immagine how a live concert could be made by using Unity and Realtime Production technologies. In this case we will try to make a simple virtual scene for an fictitious live concert in 2.5 hour live stream - from start to finish. Workshop is free and will cover: -Using HDRP with Unity and setting up lighting -Setting up studio, live camera feeds and doing chroma keying (with a help of my upcoming Deckard Chroma-keyer) -Making simple visualizers for lighting effects simulation.
    First Episode

Second Episode