Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Working on Leap Motion Passthrough - Help w/ Player and DK2

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Unityverse, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Unityverse

Unityverse

I'm trying to make a simple application, using the passthrough camera from a Leap controller, that I can Alt+Tab to while using other VR games/demos.

I've gotten the passthrough working, I'm just having issues with building the application correctly so that I can have it opened, fullscreen/borderless on my secondary monitor (DK2).The DK2 is in extended mode.

I've been finding the Player Settings options a little confusing.
    Every option I've used keeps making a windows that automatically goes fullscreen on my primary monitor. Which is a different resolution then the DK2, and if I Open+ALT to bring up options I can make the application windowed, but not at the resolution of the DK2.

I can provide screenshots/video once I get home from work, if anyone needs more info.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015