Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdrawal problems Unity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unity_9459D7F8ACED44BFD44F, Nov 23, 2023.

1. unity_9459D7F8ACED44BFD44F

unity_9459D7F8ACED44BFD44F

Hello, first of all, so sorry, I’m a beginner in that, and probably that’s a weird question, it’s about withdrawal/payout methods. Unfortunately, I live in a country where I’m not able to use PayPal because it’s not available, and Ironsource also doesn’t support local bank accounts/cards as a payout method. And I can’t find information, do funds go to Unity account and are being withdrawn through Unity account, or they go to Ironsource account and the only way to get them withdrawn is Ironsource payout methods?

As I know, Unity used to support local cards as a payout method (for older accounts who avoided Ironsource and only had Unity account), so that’d be a great solution for me. I’m sorry for my grammar, English isn’t my native language.

Also sorry, if my question is weird or unique. I will be eternally thankful if anyone here in community knows the answer

2. TheOtherMonarch

TheOtherMonarch

Let me get this right you want information on how to deposit funds into your Iranian bank account.