Search Unity

[WIP] Upcoming New Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by HollowDev, Jul 12, 2016.

1. HollowDev

HollowDev

Hey everyone, I wanted to show you guys a project I've been working on solo for the past 3 years. Pretty much the entire game is done as I have nothing else to do on it. The only thing missing is a soundtrack which I'm currently in the processing of searching for someone to bring on board so the game can be released. The name of the game is not yet final or public just yet. The game is currently ready for PC and I will be making the effort to support multiple platforms and make all the necessary changes to support other platforms as well such as Linux, MAC, Mobile, etc. My main goal is to bring this game to PS4. I do have some history in the video game industry as I've worked on other titles for other companies but this is my first solo title.

As you can see it is a sidescrolling platform game and contains lots of characters, enemies, puzzles and obstacles. It does contains a bit of a story and each level is unique and every character in the game is voiced. For the design I wanted to go for a hand drawn, cartoon looking style. The controls play very smooth as well.

I'm hoping to have the project done and released by the end of 2016.

Thanks for having a look. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Do you have a gameplay video?

3. HollowDev

HollowDev

I'm currently working on one. Will make an update when it is done.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. Schneider21

Schneider21

I love the look of it! Can't wait to see it in motion!

HollowDev likes this.