Search Unity

Assets [WIP] UDIS - Unity Dialogue Implementing System based on JSON

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by WorksForFun, Jan 21, 2020.

1. WorksForFun

WorksForFun

Introduce
    This plugin is created to simplify dialogue creation with variations of phrase branches, answers.
    Every dialogue file is JSON file, it can be edited by UDIS Editor or with any text editor, of course, in any phrase can be set callback with some code for do something.
    All what you need to call dialogue - set the ID from dialogue list to your NPC, Object, Trigger etc. and call the dialogue by method with ID string there.

How it looks now

So, if you can, help me with the design of the editor, because I have some troubles in that way.

What I Want
    Make some tool, that can be used by anyone and everywhere because JSON so pretty :)
    Just create the data and save it, load dialogue from any time in your game (If you have own dialogue system)

Will be appreciated to hear your opinions :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  2. WorksForFun

WorksForFun

Added some open feature to read data structure from JSON files inside the resources folder of plugin.

3. WorksForFun

WorksForFun

Just started updating GUI design of window. Yes I don't know how I can organize beautiful design of the tool yet :(