Search Unity

WIP : Tlaloc's Temple

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Thecle, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Thecle

Thecle

Greetings,

First, please excuse my poor English, i'm French.

I published a small runner way ago, and i'm now at the level design phasis of my new game for Android : Tlaloc's Temple.

As a single man, i use a lot of the assets store, i try to bring my "touch" by the ambiance and the feeling of the game, as i cant afford top notch originals models. Whatever, the Assets store provide me many good ressources to work on and i work a lot on the sound environnement in order to bring a true personnality in the game.

Tlaloc's Temple is a "peacefull" puzzle/maze game. You can imagine a prince of persia with no fighting part or a tomb raider with no animals (no animals was hurt during coding session) and no guns.

I have a small page with announcement, but you can feel the mood of the game in the first sneak peak video :

I used many screams and blood to give a second degree serious but (not hilarious) amazing death. I try to work on the sound, the lights, the game design and the traps to give the game a personnality.

This game, which can looks simple at first sight, gave me lots of experience in optimization and programming Unity, giving me the opportunity to become better at handling this fantastic tool. I know the game is a niche game and i wont get thousands of downloads, but i'm sure people who enjoy dark environnements and challenge will like it, and its already a lot !

The game is actually still under level design, but the engine is working fine and debugged, i have several beta tester doing great QC and i expect a release on late december.

Hope you'll like it and my english did not made your eyes bleeding ;)

Best regards,

Alexandre.

The Official Webpage

Twitter of the game

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012