Search Unity

Games [WIP] SOE 2500

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by OrlovskyConsultingGbR, Jul 31, 2020.

1. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Hi all!

I am Indie developer from Germany (Bavaria) (professionally i work as independent consultant for Java enterprise and JS Frameworks like Angular, VueJs projects)

SO at some point i decided to work on my own game! ;) (Which i did have as idea like ages ago!)

I developing in part time work a turn based strategy game , which is all about conquest and colonization of Earth
    !!!
    The game time begins in the year of 2500.

In the way it would have "themes" of Xcom, Alpha Centauri and Command and Conquer games!

I even go so far that as soon as Sid Meier book will be released i would integrate Civilization familiar elements and game mechanics into my game.

My approach of game design based on software engineering best principles, practices and human machine interfaces studies which i have done during my university times.

Here is small part of my game:
    FarmMadeByOrlovsky.png

Currently i don't interested in hiring anyone , but it may change, so if you want to get in touch with me you can send me a pm or find me trough my official site and social network profiles. ;-)

AlanMattano likes this.
  2. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

i will post here my current milestones ;)
    HibernationRoomMadeByOrlovsky.png

3. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

New update from my side
    1.png
    2.png

4. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

5. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Another major milestone ;)

Attached Files:

6. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Hi folks!

Today i need your feedback on my conceptual art for the UI of city management which would be major part of my game!

Before you look at my concepts here some directional questions which may help you furher for your evaluation:
    1. What is your first impression about provided concept art and can you rate it with from 1 to 10? (1 is bad 10 is great)
    2. Does the UI concept art need further explanations or it feels self-explanatory?
    3. Do you find it overcrowded with unnecessary details?
    4. Do you need additional information on the presented concept's?
    5. What is your opinion about? Is there any other improvements needed?
    So here you go 3 different concepts about one and the same idea (City management) on Github (Format of files photoshop psd and simple image format)

Here is the link where all concepts publicly accessible.

7. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Today another milestone has been reached!
    I created a prototype for my city view ui created in latest Unity3D 2020 with preview toolkit !
    CityViewDetailsPrototypeUnity3D2020.png.jpg

8. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Finally some progress, what you see is very, very rough prototype of my game SOE2500
    1stMissionPrototype.png

The implementation process is slow, because i doing in indie mode as partime ;)

9. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

SOE2500 progress of my game, it looks better and feels better, sure its still rough prototype, but with each prototype done i feel confident that it is possible to implement my strategy game ideas.

1stMissionPrototype2.png

10. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Finally I have some good news about the developing state of my Game SOE 2500 , today I present player units (very rough prototype!).
    UEE-FORCES.png

If you don’t know what to expect in my game?

Let me give you short description:

core gameplay are the missions, the player would play as ruler (male or female) of human survivalist civilization motivated by the high stakes, struggle and conquest of the land and sea on planet Earth.
    This game inspired by familiar themes of my favorite games like Alpha Centauri, Civilization, Command and Conquer.
    This game I developing in part time and as Indie developer if any studio or publisher is interested , then visit my official company site and send me a contact request!

Besides all of that, I use Unity3D as my main game engine, the assets which you see here partially from Unity3D store and partially from other 3D modeling online platforms, I have another stockholder of my company which is professional 3D designer and which helps me to do all other 3D stuff like animations and movies.

You can read further details on my official company site.

11. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

12. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Finally some news about my indie game!

The part time development of my Unity3D based game going so far well and even looks like in the next year i would be able to show demo!

If you like to know more, then
    visit my Unity3D Indie Blog: Link

MutantsofTheEast2021-12-30 22_15_09-Game.png

13. OrlovskyConsultingGbR

OrlovskyConsultingGbR

Due to new license model of Unity , the development of my game is closed, my company switching engine , anyone interested in Unreal version of this game please contact me.
    I visit Unity forum very rarely.