A one-month small project that consisted in making a Guild Wars mini-game destined to the Guild Wars 2 Community. Thanks to Unity i spent only 10% of my time coding. 90% of my time have been spent learning how to use Sculptris and Blender, how to improve my amateurish modeling, how to rigg and animate. The community was happy, ArenaNet, not so much (it is vastly admitted in the community that it takes them an awfull lot of time to produce any content with their proprietary game engine that do not even support DX11, and do not support more than one platform - they havent suceeded to make a reliable Mac build yet). It all started when i made a prototype to prove that it was possible to adapt the respawn rate of monsters to players efficiency, which led me to reproduce ArenaNet conditions system as a side joke. What i did not anticipate is that thanks to the power of unity it took me only one one hour to implement this system, and an additional hour to be able to visualize it. The rest followed, along with a reproduction of their skills/skills chains and skills descriptions system, progressively transforming itself into a mini-game. I think i will have to keep a low profile with ArenaNet for a century or two.