Search Unity

Games [WIP] Slope Down: First Trip

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Feelnside, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Feelnside

Feelnside

Hi everyone!
    I'm happy to show you my second project on Unity - Slope Down: First Trip
    This is lowpoly designed game with beautiful music and levels. You are a sphere and you have to find out a Crystal to save the World :)
    I'm plaining to get the release on Android and iOS. Probably it should be clsoe to the end of October.
    Feel free to take a look at the announce video below and post any comments. It would be very helpful!

2. Feelnside

Feelnside

Hi. At this moment I have finished work with Special Missions (SM) and it's a great time to show you the results.

To increase the gameplay time I decided to add some Special Missions to the levels.

1) Bombs. In scope of the SM you have to run through bombs. The main goal is get to the finish line :)
    Video Link to SlideDB
    2) Laser Boom. In scope of the SM a lot of lasers will try to explode you. You should be careful with that type of mission!
    Video Link to SlideDB
    3) Teleport. It should be clear for you :) . You have to go to the finish line through a lot of teleports. Some of them push you back and another ones push you forward. You just need to get to the finish line until timer is off.
    Video Link to SlideDB
    4) Reactive. In that SM you have reactive speed. Your sphere is very fast and you need to complete the level without any impacts.
    Video Link to SlideDB
    5) Collect Energy. In scope of this SM you need to collect the energy spheres. You have a goal like "Collect 150 energy spheres" and you need to do it in scope of the level.
    Video Link to SlideDB

I'm happy with the results. These Special Missions really improve the gameplay. It's adding some new experience into the game. I hope you will be enjoyed after the release.

3. Feelnside

Feelnside

Each level of Slope Down: First Trip has 3 types of lighting: morning, day and evening. In case if you are trying to complete the level again it should help to make the same level to look a bit different. A little example with different lighting of the same level.

Attached Files:

4. Feelnside

Feelnside

Screenshot from the final level of the game.

Attached Files:

5. Feelnside

Feelnside

Slope Down: First Trip is Open Beta now. Feel free to download it on Google Play
    iOS version is in progress. Working with integration for Leaderboards, Achievements and iCloud saving.
    Release trailer:

6. Feelnside

Feelnside

Slope Down: First Trip is still in Open Beta on Google Play. Feel free to test the game! Your reviews help me to make the game better before the release.

Attached Files:

7. Feelnside

Feelnside

I'm very happy with the results of the Open Beta testing. At this moment a got about 800 testers and a lot of helpful reviews. That helped me to improve the game very well. And actually the game is still in Open Beta on Android. Feel free to download it: Google Play

Attached Files:

8. Feelnside

Feelnside

Hi everyone! The game is going to be released 25.11.2017 on iOS and Android. It's time to start your beautiful journey!

Attached Files:

9. yassin_ya

yassin_ya

I really loved the graphics!
    I see you reached 10k downloads, did you do any kind of paid promoting?

10. Feelnside

Feelnside

Yes, I was spent 950$ on youtube and some web resources. Unfortunately the incomes so small that it easier to start work with the new game..

11. thomascrauk

thomascrauk

hey. i love your game it's so much fun. Question who did the music? there is a particular one wich is really amazing. thanks

Feelnside likes this.
  12. Feelnside

Feelnside

Thank you so much :)
    In the game menu open Settings > Credits in there in the Music & Sound list you can find out the authors (music purchased on Melodyloops).