Search Unity

[WIP] Sitzung: Ace Pilot

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by PenguinEmporium, Dec 12, 2015.

1. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

This thread is a work in progress thread for Sitzung: Ace Pilot. It will be updated with videos and screenshots. Check back for more updates over the Christmas season.

Hello everyone! I have been working on a steam-punk fighter game called Sitzung: Ace Pilot. This is actually a 3D version of a game I recently finished of similar name. I haven't published the 2D game since I made it with construct...... and ran out of lines to finish the OnDeath scripting. Maybe I'll post it when I get a license but for now I'm going to work on the 3D version. So far I have basic aiming scripting and flight controls and will update this thread as it progresses.

Test 1:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    theANMATOR2b likes this.
  2. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Update: Currently removed the targeting system due to bugs with vector directions. Attempting to recreate the Rebel Strike movement to improve the flying system. Updating the current prototype models, creating concepts for the enemy ships, adding rocket models, bullet models, and the ship's weapon models.

Will post test video and images once finished.

Rocket and bullet test models:
    RocketAndBullet.png

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  3. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Wow.... it's been a year since I've updated this. I got a better job and finished another two semesters of college during the time I didn't bother to update this.

This is a random video of an enemy trying to fly. The whole not flying straight thing has been fixed but I might as well post it.

4. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I have a new video to finish out the old year. Currently I've been updating the old flight script to a rigidbody based script. Enjoy and happy New Year!

_M_S_D_ likes this.
unityunity