Search Unity

Assets [WIP] Shmup Baby A.K.A "Shoot 'Em Up Creator"

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by EbalStudios, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Mike_011972

Mike_011972

Hello, First off, just bought your package as it looks really good from what I've seen of it and I'm really happy that you have done the docs as PDF's (with numbers on the pages for printing out) as it means I can stick them on a USB stick and read them turn lunch at work - which is a big think for me as I don't get that much spare time when home.

I'm planning on making a Gradius / Nemesis style game with your kit (my favourite shooter series).
    With that in mind I have a couple of requests if possible.
    Does the level creation support tile mapped level so the player will need to dodge the landscape or crash.
    Does it support walking enemies.
    Can you make multiple / drones that follow the player and shoots when the player does.
    I understand you are making a boss editor, so thats great.
    Is it possible to make the level stop scrolling a certain points (for boss fits for example).
    Coin collection to buy upgrades (same was as in Gradius or a shop).

Also on a different note, just seen your mind dodging game which looks really nice. Is it possible to do the rotating mini arena style game using this kit? Would love to make a little asteroids style game.

Sorry for all the questions, but your kit shows loads of promise and has given me plenty of ideas for games to try.