Search Unity

WIP of our next game - Falcon armour

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by orbitsteve, May 7, 2012.

1. orbitsteve

orbitsteve

Hi Everyone,

We are an independent game developer based in Greater London (www.inkvialgames.com), we created a blog to share some of work-in-progress for a new game we are developing for Mobile.

We cant do this alone, and really appreciate forum feedbacks, so we decided to create a timeline of every stage of the production, plus share tools and techniques with the community on the way.

We are a small and simple company,and most of us are from art backgrounds, we very much work in a traditional way of not complicating our games, our aim is to make simple and fun arcade style games.

Thanks guys for your time and keep looking at this space for more updates, or you could just follow our blog.

2. yahodahan

yahodahan

Wow, this looks very cool! Love the art style, always a fan of stylized 3D. Requesting MORE previews!

(ps, sent you a pm)

3. deepboom

deepboom

I like it , only thing that bothers me is the 4 eyes ... don't know why but my eyes jump from the top to the ones of the body like searching for the eyes that cant find, probably it's just me... dont know.

4. devMidgard

devMidgard

I like it, but maybe would be nice to see an in-game screenshot (if it's a bit developed, ofc).

5. SterDee

SterDee

Looks great: going to follow the blog. Does look like he has 4 eyes though

6. orbitsteve

orbitsteve

Thanks guys I will try to update at least twice a week, so bear with me , plus I can see now that the eyes are confusing, I will get to work on that. :)