Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games [WIP] New Era: Wolf Squadron

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by TechnicianStudios, May 28, 2022.

1. TechnicianStudios

TechnicianStudios

Hi everyone, my name is Sam. I would like to present the following project that I been working on. The project is called New Era: Wolf Squadron.

The game is an action sci-fi flight combat game. You play as Wolf Squadron’s, leader; Wolf One aka Wolf Lead. The game will feature single player campaign only. The game is inspired from games like Star Wars Rouge Squadron for the N64 and Star Fox 64.

As far as what platforms the game will be released for will be for PC, and hopefully the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox if the game is successful enough to port. The game is being designed to be played with a controller, so it will require an Xbox-360 or Xbox-One controller.

I been working on this project since 2019-2020. Because I am self-employed running my own business, I had to stop development of this project due to demand for my business took off during the covid shutdowns. That left me with little to no time at all to work on this project. Though now I am back, things are still the same but took measures to give myself time to continue working this project.

A new Spring 2022 development demo has been released at itch.io You can download the demo at the following link.

https://technicianstudios.itch.io/new-era-wolf-squadron

Hope everyone likes what has been made so far. I am very excited to continue to progress the development of the project.

Thank you,

Sam J
    Founder of Technician Studios

Project Development Trailer
    [youtube]

Enzo36t likes this.